DISCLAIMER: Aside from Abaci, we have no affiliation with any of the brands mentioned in this guide and all opinions are our own.
The time has come for holiday cheer, jingling bells—and let's face it—gift-giving stress. So, to free you from unnecessary forehead lines, we've curated a list of a few of our favorites so you can find a little something for everyone on your nice list.
1. Abaci Lip Balm, $44 abaciorganic.com 2. Art of Tea Caramelized Pear Tea, $21 artoftea.com 3. Olivia von Halle Lila Hasani Silk Satin Pajama Set, $575 oliviavonhalle.com 4. Williams Sonoma Etched Glassware, williams-sonoma.com 5. Element Musk 3 Candle, $36 othos-brand.com 6. Sante Grace Jeweled Dark Gold Turban, $35 santegrace.com 7. Birdies The Swan in Jeweled Ocean, $165 birdies.com
Gifts for Her
1. As if we could begin any gift list without including Abaci Lip Balm. An exquisite treat for beautifully soft, plump lips and especially soothing in the cold weather.
"The best lip balm EVER This is my third or fourth Abaci order and suffice it to say I’m obsessed. It’s a fabulous gift for yourself or others." —Alexa G.
2. Our love for (read addiction to) Art of Tea's Caramelized Pear Tea came from a desperate Google search to cut out caffeine but keep the much-needed morning ritual of a warm drink. And this tea did not disappoint! While we strongly recommend this as a delicious treat as a gift (or for yourself)—don't miss out on perusing through all the other delicious-looking tea flavors they have listed.
3. There is no other description for Olivia von Halle's pajama sets aside from just timelessly chic. In our opinion, exquisitely beautiful loungewear makes for the perfect gift because it's one of those things we may overlook from splurging on ourselves.
4. Does everyone know about the luxe glassware at Williams Sonoma or did we stumble upon the best kept secret? If it's the latter, then secret no more. Everyone should have these elegant, yet affordable sets.
5. We would be obsessed with these soy-based candles even if they weren't better for you (and the environment) than conventional paraffin candles. The scent is sophisticated and complex, but without being overpowering. And, in case it wasn't obvious, we're a sucker for anything packaged in black glass.
6. Dress up any look (maybe your new Olivia von Halle pajamas that you forgot to gift) with Sante Grace's Jeweled Dark Turban. From a fellow LA-based female-founded company built on sustainable practices, this is a gift you can feel really good about.
7. Following the events of last year and continuing into our new way of life, the practice of dressing up at home became really important in soothing our mindsets and giving an extra boost of motivation. Birdie led the way in elevating the trusty home slipper into something spectacular. It is hard to imagine how The Swan in Jeweled Ocean wouldn't make it to everyone's wishlist these holidays!
1. Abaci Lip Balm, $44 abaciorganic.com 2. Corgi Polka Dot Merino Wool Socks, $36 corgisocks.com 3. Berluti Venezia Leather iPad Case, $1,080 mrporter.com 4. Boggi Wool Jersey Gloves, $89 boggi.com 5. Czech & Speake Air Safe Leather-Bound Travel Manicure Set, $410 mrporter.com 6. Francesco Maglia Chestnut Wood-Handle Umbrella, $420 mrporter.com 7. Derek Rose Men's Bathrobe Triton 10 Terry Cotton Navy, $240 derek-rose.com
Gifts for Him
1. Abaci Lip Balm is truly a gift for anyone with lips. Whether the man in your life has a minimal grooming routine or his bathroom cabinet is home to extensive self-care products, Abaci is the ideal addition for smooth, hydrated lips.
"My boyfriend keeps stealing some! I love this so much. I apply it as part of my skincare routine and my lips feel so much more hydrated. I have been looking for an effective lip balm that isn't full of toxins so this is perfect, and it smells great. I often catch my boyfriend helping himself to some too and I can’t blame him!" —Shalini K.
2. Socks are always an easy go-to for him, but in the case of Corgi, you will be gifting heritage socks that have a Royal Warrant. Corgi is still a family-run UK business that has been making luxury socks since 1892 and is HRH Prince Charles approved.
3. Spoil him with arguably the most stylish iPad case made from mahogany Venezia leather—a modern twist on the briefcase.
4. Gloves are another gift staple and he can never have too many pairs—especially when they are from a dapper Italian brand that focuses on sustainability and quality.
5. For the man who has it all, but doesn't give attention to smooth out rough unkempt hands, this sleek leather-bound and travel-approved kit is for him.
6. Combine practicality and style with the gentleman's umbrella made with extreme attention to detail and quality. Handmade in 70 steps in Maglia's Milanese workshop with a chestnut wood handle and mother of pearl buttons, this is a gift guaranteed to wow.
7. Keep him cozy all winter long in this rich navy cotton velour bathrobe. For a personal touch, opt for their monogram service for a one-of-a-kind gift.
1. Abaci Lip Balmini, $20 abaciorganic.com 2. La Maison du Chocolat Flavored Truffle Gift Box 35 Pieces, $77 lamaisonduchocolat.com 3. UGG Leda Cozy Sock Desert Coral, $18 ugg.com 4. John Derian Everything Roses Notepad, $10.95 johnderian.com 5. Zima Silk 22MM Silk Sleep Mask Stripes, $34.99 zimasilk.com 6. Alkebulan Naturals Organic Bio-Restore Superfood Capsules, $35 alke-naturals.com 7. Silke London The Poppy, $68 silkelondon.com
1. Our newly introduced Lip Balmini was made for just this: luxurious stocking stuffers to gift to all your favorite people.
"Fabulous new brand. Purchased a few for friends - unbelievably well received!" —M.P.
2. Is any stocking really complete without truffles? And really, when you add the adjectives, French and handmade, these chocolates are truly exquisite.
3. We're not sure what the exact age is, but there is a year when socks go from being a gift to glaze over to a much-appreciated necessity. One can never have enough socks and due to its lovely deep pink hue this pair from UGG combines at-home cozy with effortlessly chic.
4. Some of best gifts are ones that can transport chores from the mundane to the ritual (lip balm, anyone?). This John Derian Everything Roses Notepad is just that and adds delight to list-making.
5. Everyone can benefit from a silk sleep mask. Reported benefits include a deeper, more restful sleep and prevention of eyebags. Not to mention how beautiful one of these would look propped on a nightstand.
6. Another SoCal-based female-founded brand, Alkebulan supplements are packed with organic superfoods to radiate beauty from the inside. You'd be hard-pressed to find other stocking stuffers so specifically designed to boost strength and wellness and that's what makes these supplements so special.
7. Yes, we have two turbans in our gift list—can you spot an obsession? Perhaps similarly structured, but worlds apart—this Silke London The Poppy turban is another chic loungewear piece to keep hair in its best shape and a charming gift for all.